VpCI-143 42lb Linerboard C2S
Cortec VpCI-143 Paper Emitters are a convenient and cost effective solution to corrosion problems. They provide superior corrosion protection for both ferrous and non-ferrous metals. In addition, Cortec VpCI-143 Paper Emitters are fully recyclable/ repulpable. They can be recycled into other types of paper products such as boxes, cardboard and other corrugated materials. VpCI-143 Paper Emitters are environmentally safe, non-toxic, biodegradable and don’t contain any nitrites, phosphates, silicates or other hazardous compounds.
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Galvanized Steel
- Cast Iron
- Aluminum Alloys
- Brass (≤30% Zn)
- Economical to use
- Coated 2-sided for fast vaporization and excellent
- One product for all ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Non-toxic. Contains no nitrites, phosphates, silicones,
chromates, or other heavy metals
- Fully recyclable, repulpable
- Effective against aggressive environments
- Formed protective layer does not need to be removed
prior to further surface finishing or coating
- Made with natural grade linerboard, eliminates package
- Continuous protection
PACKAGING: 1,000 pcs/bag; 25 bags/carton.
Weight: 8 lbs.